Through worship we hope that
you experience "God's unconditional acceptance" (Romans 8:39).
We offer many opportunities to worship God in different ways
that we hope will allow everyone to be grow closer to God
through song, scripture, and inspiring sermons. Listed
below are activities that occur on Sunday morning.
Sunday Morning in the
8:30 AM—TRADITIONAL WORSHIP
- Infant/Crawler Nursery—Room 210
- Toddler Nursery—Room 208
- Infant/Crawler Nursery — Room 210
- Toddler Nursery — Room 208
- Preschool and kindergarteners — Room 211
- Elementary age children gather in the Chapel (room 302) then go to classrooms for small group time
- First and Second Grade — Room 105
- Third through Sixth Grades — Room 106
- Friends and Followers (Adult) — Room 305
- Sermon Discussion Group (Adult) — 203
- Seekers (Adult) — Library, Room 206
- Infant Nursery—Room 210
- Toddler-age 3 —Room 208
- Preschool-Sixth Grade gather in the Library and walk across the parking lot for programming at The Warehouse. Children may be picked up at the Library following worship.
This is currently celebrated the first Sunday of each month
during all worship hours in the Sanctuary Building.
Baptisms may be arranged by calling our church office. You
are free to invite any of the pastors to officiate.