We all need a helping hand once in a while. And all of us can help others, in one way or another.
In the Bible there are countless stories of Jesus helping others, and we try to follow his example by sharing what we have. Below is a list of resources we have to share, whether you need prayer, a conversation with a pastor, food, clothing, a recovery group, or medical equipment. Maybe you want to get your child baptized or have your wedding in our Sanctuary. Maybe you just need some encouragement today.
Need something not listed here? Please contact our office staff for referral (firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.876.2403).
Contact a Pastor
Please call the church office (or otherwise contact a pastor: 614.876.2403, email@example.com):
- to alert the staff of a hospitalization, so the pastors or a congregational care team member can visit and/or pray with you or your loved one
- to schedule an appointment for pastoral counseling
- to schedule the baptism of a child or adult
- for information about being married at the church
- to notify the church and pastors about a death in the family and to schedule a funeral or memorial service.